Choose André Dan, the MC Who Energizes Your Event
As MC, Master of Ceremony, I value, during your event, the Organizer, Speakers and Participants.
Explain openly what event you want.
Either I am available, or I put you in touch with an MC that I know…
Here’s what some of the customers say for whom I have had the pleasure to act as MC
Our incommensurable André, whose energy and timelessness always sticks to us. With an incredible control of the tempo according to the reactions of the room …
Congratulations and thank you for your outstanding enthusiasm! Thanks to you, we continue with a fishing hell!
For several years, we have asked André Dan to run business speed meetings for a hundred entrepreneurs each time.
He manages, with incredible talent, to create a friendly atmosphere, and encourage participants to express themselves and create useful links between them…
André Dan is an outstanding facilitator.
His background and expertise, coupled with a benevolent and strong leadership, guarantee the framing of high-level events.
To facilitate our work
To appeal to me is also to have the choice to use the English or French languages.
- You give me place and hours of intervention: on an hour, a day or several days,
- Above all, you tell me what your strategic objectives are (the mission of your organization, your responsibilities), and the specific objectives of this event,
- I communicate to you openly the financial conditions of my service, and we validate your order,
- You share with me, confidentially, the draft of the program, along with the timing,
- You inform me about the speakers so that I learn about them; and on the profile of the participants so that I know which messages make them pass the day D to put them in confidence, and lead the group in coherence,
- You give me the logistic indications: place> practical information to get there; room> use of slides or not, Internet access…
Want to make a difference and turn an important meeting into a real highlight?
Contact me by e-mail, or via LinkedIn e-mail, before your event. You will then receive an e-mail of proposal of remote call, in order to have a time of open and constructive exchange.